St Paul Skyway Food Tour
Explore the best of St Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history, including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer. This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 3 city blocks walking outside.
- 11am-2pm Saturdays (Nov - Mar)
- Apr - Oct: for the same tour but outdoors, please book our Heart of St Paul Food Tour
- $55 per person
- Begins in the old Pioneer Endicott building (141 4th Street East, St Paul MN 55101); enter via main door located on Robert Street N; ends at 411 Minnesota Street, St Paul MN 55101
- Must-eat on any Minnesotan's list – cheese curds, those battered and fried chewy bits of gooey cheesy goodness
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, sipping chocolate, and a truffle of your choice (41 - 99% cacao); our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a Restaurants Critics' Choice winner
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef featuring a bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori / Kushiyaki)
- Locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Savory Chicken Fantastic - cuts of white grilled chicken with sautéed vegetables and grated Parmesan cheese over Somali-seasoned basmati rice
- Dip a Sambusa (beef, chicken, or veggie-filled fried dough triangle) into a specialty basbas sauce
- Popular and delicious sweet-and-salty Chicago Mix® popcorn
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Explore the best of St Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history, including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer.
You'll stroll through some of the most historic areas in St Paul, including the Saint Paul Hotel overlooking Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers / confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St Paul as well as Mickey’s Dining Car, a local favorite that was featured in the Mighty Ducks and The Food Network's Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second-largest city, you'll taste food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Japanese food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 3 city blocks walking outside.