Heart of St. Paul
Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown. Start by enjoying the sights along the Mighty Mississippi River. You’ll learn about St. Paul’s food culture while exploring the city’s rich history. You’ll sample food from an old gangster hangout and drink local brewed craft beer from the only brewery in the country that uses well water to produce its beer.
Stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St. Paul as well as Mickey’s Dinner Car, a local favorite that was featured in the Mighty Ducks and Rachel Rays’ Tasty Travels on the Food Network. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second largest city enjoy food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Japanese food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
- Must eat on any Minnesotans list – Walleye Fingers from the land of 10,000 lakes
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
- Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef features bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Starting location begins at Kellogg Mall Park (62 E Kellogg Blvd), located on Kellogg Blvd at the intersection of Minnesota Street and Kellogg Blvd; ends at 426 St Peter Street. Starting location may vary on tour date and time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking