Slice of Minneapolis
Enjoy a slice of Minneapolis on The Twin Cities' only pizza tour! We’ll drive to 4 of the city’s famous pizzerias for some of the best pie in town! Coal-fired or square-cut, bring your hunger; you're in for a treat!
- 2:30-5:30pm Saturdays (Nov 3, 10)
- 1-4pm Saturdays (Nov 17 - Mar 30)
- $65 per person
- Begins and ends INSIDE LaSalle Plaza by escalators outside of Rock Bottom (825 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis MN 55402)
- Coal fired pizza featuring a crust that is crisp but not chewy, thin but not crackery and firm enough to hold a slice with one hand.
- Only found here in Minnesota - home of the football pizza served up with their "green sauce"
- Making pizza since 1963 this "Minnesota style" pizza served up in squares and features sweet and garlicky sauce and the mega-blanket of cheese
- Twin Cities' first modern boutique pizza parlor with whole wheat-based crust in the specialty pies
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Jump on our bus and enjoy a slice of Minneapolis on the Twin Cities' only pizza tour. Pizza lovers will eat their way through four local pizza joints where you'll compare pizza crusts, cheese and sauces while learning the history of these Minneapolis staples. Experience authentic local pizzerias who have been featured on many "Best Pizza in the Twin Cities" lists, visit Minnesota's first coal burning-made pizzeria, sample 'za from a legendary local shop, and check out the home of football pizza!