Join us as we explore one of the city’s trendy and historical neighborhoods, the Mill District, and St Anthony on Main. Stroll along the Mighty Mississippi River before crossing notable Stone Arch Bridge into Northeast Minneapolis. Learn the area’s history while sampling a variety of foods with ties to Minneapolis’s early days.
- 5-8pm Thursdays (Apr - Oct)
- 11am-2pm Saturdays (Apr - Oct)
- $55 per person
- Begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Avenue and S 2nd Street, Minneapolis MN 55415), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis MN 55415); ends in Northeast Minneapolis
- James Beard award winner - featuring Eastern European specialties and their pierogi
- Over 62 years, this classic Polish restaurant has served up their very popular homemade sausages and sauerkraut
- Local favorite "Minnesota"-style pizza since 1965
- Variety of Minnesota-brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota (with or without shrimp)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish - you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the cheese curds! (Thursday only)
- Award-winning coffee
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Hungry for an off-the-beaten-path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, the Mill District, and St Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis. You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, eating homemade gelato, and drinking locally-brewed craft beer. A highlight for many is a fried food that is universally loved in Minnesota.
In addition to sampling food, we'll also stroll by the local Farmers Market, Mill City Museum, and Guthrie Theater. You'll enjoy gorgeous views of St Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both neighborhoods while touring the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourists never see!