Heart of Minneapolis
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure to some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants. You’ll experience locally-owned restaurants with locally-inspired and -sourced food and drink, and learn the city’s history along the way.
- 2-5pm Fridays (Apr - Oct)
- Nov - Mar: for the same tour but indoors, please book our Minneapolis Skyway Food Tour
- $55 per person
- Begins INSIDE LaSalle Plaza by escalators outside of Rock Bottom (825 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis MN 55402); ends at 80 S 9th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Ham and pear crisp sandwich with fresh homemade chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food"
- All about sourcing local with heirloom corn bread topped with ghost pepper cheese, scallions, and honey butter
- Popular and delicious sweet-and-salty Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh, melt-in-your-mouth rotisserie chicken wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup and fine bourbon
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce, served with ginger citrus sauce and paired with locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel's Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure! We'll stroll through the "Broadway" Theatre District and view a building that set the Guinness World Record as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants downtown. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer-making with a local brewery. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, and visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You'll participate in beer sampling and learn the secrets behind the delicious food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer, all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.