3 Things to in Minneapolis for Superbowl 2018Posted:Jan 18th, 2018 12:18 pm
Looking for ways to be close to the action during Superbowl 2018? Experience the Twin Cities is offering 3 exciting tours that bring you close to the Superbowl action. With convenient pick up locations in Downtown Minneapolis, these tours will give you an experience to remember. Who knows, you may run into your favorite celebrities in one of these hot spots around the Twin Cities.
Hungry for a local Bold North Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, Eat Street and Northeast Minneapolis on this Bus Food Tour.
You'll enjoy sampling food from a James Beard award winner restaurant featuring Eastern European specialties, at this family owned Polish restaurant. You’ll also visit “Eat Street” - serving up authentic German food from a family owner restaurant that literally started in front closet.
Other stops include some local favorite – the cheese curds, Minnesota style pizza, local candy/chocolate tours, and much more!
Along the way we’ll also see the sites including the Mill City Museum, Guthrie and the historical Stone Arch Bridge and St. Anthony on Main. You’ll learn about the history of a few unique Minneapolis neighborhoods, taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation of all the is Bold North.
Minneapolis has one of the hottest brewery scenes in the United States. Come enjoy up to 7 breweries in one day and at your own pace. Pick up locations are convenient with one location in downtown Minneapolis and the other pick up's at any of the breweries. This Brewery Tour also include 3 pints of craft beers at any of the breweries and there is no limit/restrictions specialty, style or size of beers.
How Does It Work?
- Buy – Select the date you wish to hop with us and purchase tickets on-line.
- Use – We’ll pick you up on the day you select at any of the stops. Redeem your beer tokens at any of the 6 breweries. Hop from brewery to brewery at your own pace. End at any location.
- Enjoy – Up to 7 breweries included, 3 pints included (any style, size or specialty), water and snacks on bus provided and enjoy the heated transportation.
- Daily unlimited stops at up to 7 breweries
- Hop and visit the breweries on your own schedule
- Pick up at any of the stops including one conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis
- 3 pints of beer at any breweries you select
- Snacks and water provided on the bus
- Cooler to store your growlers in
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time and help select your craft beer
- Professional driver
- Toasty warm coach bus
Come see the sights of Minneapolis on this INDOOR walking sightseeing tour – no jackets needed! Downtown features miles of indoor Skyways, which makes for an amazing and unique experience to explore and learn about the sights in downtown Minneapolis.
We’ll jump in the Skyways and visit the second largest theater community as we will stroll through the "Broadway" Theater District. Other sites include visiting the Minneapolis Skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat and visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis that attracts over 50,000 people per day.
You'll leave the tour with a unique fun experience seeing what Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
11:00am – 12:15pm
12:30pm – 1:15pm
2:00pm – 3:15pm
Sights in Downtown Minneapolis
- Broadway Theater District
- Famous Mary Tyler Moore statue
- Tallest Building in Minneapolis
- Foshay Tower that was modeled after the Washington Monument
- The largest Skyway system in the United States
- The new Nicollet Mall – home of Super Bowl Live
- Target Center
- Mayo Clinic Square
- Light rail
- And more!