- 6 hour 15 minute guided tour of local wineries throughout the river side of the Twin Cities
- Saturdays 10:45am - 5:00pm; May - October
- Transportation provided with our air conditioned coach bus
- 3 wineries, with 21 wine tastings, box lunch and souvenir glass
- Private tour of the vineyard and chance to learn first hand how wine is made
- Tour limited to 25 people, advance tickets required. Private tours available.
- Pick up located at Hilton Downtown Minneapolis (1001 Marquette Ave S)
- Available this season only by private booking. Please contact us for pricing.
Hop on our luxury coach for a wine adventure you will not soon forget. Join Taste Twin Cities on a tour of three of the premier wineries located along the St. Croix River Valley. On our way to the first winery we will learn about the history of wine and enjoy the views along the historic river road. The first winery is Minnesota’s oldest winery established in 1977, Northern Vineyard. We will sample wine and enjoy the views of the St. Croix River and its historic lift bridge. As we cruise onto the next winery you will enjoy a boxed lunched from one of Stillwater favorite eatery. At Valley Vineyard you will get a private vineyard tour, learn how wine is made and sample Valley Vineyards patrons favorite, Razzy Dazzle Wine and others, before we head to our final winery experience. At Cannon River Winery, who won the Best of Show awards at the 2012 Minnesota Monthly Food & Wine Experience, you will receive a private sampling in their tasting room that was the historical Lee Chevrolet service station. Time will be available to purchase your favorite bottle(s) of wine at each winery for your enjoyment on our coach or save it for a special occasion.
- 3 wineries with 21 wine tastings
- Boxed lunch
Pick up for the tour is located at Hilton Downtown Minneapolis (1001 Marquette Ave S) America
Pick up times: Hilton Downtown Minneapolis 10:30am
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Booking availability: Tickets are available for sale until 8am the Friday before the tour.
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 12 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
If these tour times do not work for you, and you have a large group, please check out the FAQ and Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.