Hungry for an off-the-beaten path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, Mill District and St. Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis. You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, home-made gelato, and drinking local Minnesota brewed craft beer along the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll also enjoy mouth-watering pasta located in the historical Chase building, local favorite - the cheese curds, and nosh on an amazing dessert from a well know pastry chef Nominated for the James Beard award as we stroll through the local Farmers Market.
Along with sampling food we will also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, and enjoy gorgeous views of St. Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both these neighborhoods including a stroll along the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourist never see!
*Market and Mill City Museum is closed on Thursday evenings
- 6-9pm Thursdays (May - Sept)
- 11-2pm Saturdays (April - Nov)
- Unique mouthwatering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Dessert from a local chef Nominated for the James Beard award and featured on many baking TV shows
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish, you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Nordeast Mud (only in private tours)
*Some tastings are only available on specific tour dates. Market is closed for Thursday tours. Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
$47 per person
Starting location begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street), ends in Northeast Minneapolis.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.