Chocolate Decadence Tour
What You Need to Know
- As seen on Twin Cities Live
- 3.5 hour guided tour of the Twin Cities best chocolate delicacies
- Saturdays 1-4:30pm
- Transportation provided with our temperature controlled coach bus
- 5 amazing chocolate stops, with unique chocolate tastings at each
- Tour limited to 30 people, advance tickets required
- Pick up at InterContinental St. Paul Riverfont Hotel lobby
Do you love fine chocolates?? Come join us on the Twin Cities only chocolate tour! You will enjoy the best chocolate delicacies the twin cities has to offer, all while being chauffeured around in a warm cozy coach bus.
The afternoon will be filled with chocolate from local chocolatiers and learning about the history behind chocolate, process and production of chocolate, how to taste chocolate and sample the newest craze; the cacao nib.
We'll dive right into all kinds of chocolate starting with sampling Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, sipping chocolate and chocolate with a variety of cacao percentages. You'll depart with a select truffle of your choice. This is a great location to grab a coffee, latte or tea - and yes, they have chocolate tea. Of course!
Next up is gooey turtles and their signature Chicago Mix Popcorn at a local favorite since 1932 that may have ties from the St. Paul mob. Their chocolate and caramel family recipe can be found in a large selection of chocolates from chocolate covered cherries to even sponge chocolate.
Straight from the rooftops of St. Paul, this local beekeeping chocolatier features distinctive honey bon-bons. Their exquisite honey is encased in award-winning 100% chocolate and then hand burnished with 23K edible gold leaf. Each bon-bon is brilliant union of elegance and raw nature.
Oh yes, say HELLO to a box of exhilaration from this award winning chocolatier with handcrafted artisan chocolates made with European chocolate sourced from sustainable plantations from around the world. We'll make sure you leave with a box of truffles featuring Felchlin grand cru-couverture
We'll end the tour at the "best truffles in the country, possibly the world!" according to Oprah on the Oprah Winfrey show. Here we'll meet local chocolatiers, and learn about their amazing truffles. Once you sample one of these truffles you'll know why Oprah raves about them!
Don't miss this limited time only seasonal tour!
- Oprah's "best truffles in the country, possibly the world"
- Award winning truffles featuring Felchlin grand cru-couverture
- Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce
- Distinctive honey bon-bons
- Gooey caramel pecan turtle from a local favorite since 1932
- Sipping Chocolate
- You're new caffine fix?? - the popular cacao nibs
- Truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel
- Can't leave here without their famous Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Sample different chocolate cacao percentages
*Tastings subject to change without notice.
LocationInterContinental St. Paul Riverfront Hotel
Booking availability: Ticket are available for sale until 8am the Friday before the tour.
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 12 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain, snow or shine.Book a Tour