PedalPub Taste - Eat Street
What You Need to Know
- 2.5 hour PedalPub® tour of Eat Street and Uptown Minneapolis
- 6:30 - 10:00pm Wednesdays May - October
- 4 stops
- Tour limited to 15 people, advance tickets required. Private Group Tours available by arrangement
- Must be 21 plus to join this tour
- Sitting and pedaling most of the time. Bathroom available at most stops.
- Begins and ends at the corner of Nicollet Ave and East 26th Street
- $75 pp all inclusive (includes gratuity for tour guide, pilot, servers and all booking fees)
What's better than Eat Street to enjoy a food tour with PedalPub® bike??? Come jump on the PedalPub while we experience an international variety of food right here in Minneapolis. When you join this tour, we'll be enjoying food both on the PedalPub® bike and inside select restaurants. Drink pairings are recommended on the menu so you can bring aboard these beverages and enjoy these international food delights with your favorite drink. We'll pedal our way down Eat Street and through the trendy Uptown area, learn about the history of Minneapolis and soak in the local culture.
The evening will begin at a local German spot that's been around since 1965, serving a variety of authentic German food. Then our pilot will be ready for us to climb aboard and head off to the next three stops. The variety of food will include pizza that was named one of the "12 Best Old School Pizzerias" by Minnesota Monthly, authentic Mexican food from a local Mexican hot spot and end the evening with sinfully delicious ice cream.
- Pizza that was named one of the "12 Best Old School Pizzerias" by Minnesota Monthly
- Featured on Food Network, this place is known for their home-made authentic bratwurst
- Unique German ham and sauerkraut ball
- Mouthwatering Al Pastor (pork) & Asada (beef) authentic taco's featuring home-made tortilla's
- Savory German pretzel served with homemade Bavarian sweet style mustard
- Sinfully delicious ice creams made in small batch with all-natural ingredients
- Crispy home-made tortilla chips served with fresh salsa and guacamole from a local Mexican hot spot
- Drink pairings recommended (not included): Black Box Riesling, Red Bota Box Malbec, Surly Furious, Leinie's Berry Weiss
*Tastings subject to change without notice.
LocationBegins at the corner of Nicollet Ave and East 26th Street
To book a tour, please click on the "Book a Tour" button located on this page.
You must be at least 21 to join this tour. All riders must provide valid ID at time of check in and must read and sign the PedalPub® Release of Liability Waiver and Taste Twin Cities Waiver.
You may download and print PedalPub's Liability Waiver and Behavior Agreement and have it signed by riders in advance. Forms will also be available the day of the tour. Taste Twin Cities will have their waiver available at the beginning of the tour. PedalPub® Liability Waiver
Each tour will include the use of 2 coolers without ice. You may bring your own ice.
All beverages on the PedalPub must be in plastic containers, NO GLASS is allowed. We recommend you bring water or other non-alcoholic drinks as you may get a little warm pedaling. Hard liquor is NOT allowed in any form. You may bring wine (boxes or plastic bottles), beer (can or plastic bottles) or "malt beverages" like hard lemonade, wine coolers or hard cider. Beer in a "pony" keg is allowed for private group tours only. Please see PedalPubs® FAQ for more details on drinks, rules, music and general questions. FAQ for PedalPub®
Our recommended drink pairing can be found at Franklin Nicollet Liquors located at 2012 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis, don't forget the ice!
Booking availability: Tickets are available for sale until 8am the day before the tour.
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 10 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are/are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.Book a Tour