- 3 hour walking tour of Minneapolis Mill District and Northeast Minneapolis neighborhoods
- 11:00 - 2:00pm Saturdays (April - October) and Fridays (June - August)
- Flat route with slight inclines and declines, approximately 1.5 miles, standing most of the time, bathrooms available at some stops
- 5 stops, with 10-12 tastings
- Tour limited to 12 people, advance tickets required. Private Tours available for larger groups.
- Begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street), ends in Northeast Minneapolis
Hungry for an off-the-beaten path Minneapolis food experience? Join us as we explore one of the city's trendy and historical neighborhoods, Mill District and St. Anthony on Main in Northeast Minneapolis. You'll enjoy the afternoon sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, drinking local Minnesota brewed beer at the oldest restaurant in Minneapolis, and enjoy a local favorite - the cheese curds. You'll also enjoy mouth-watering pasta located in the historical Chase building, sip on refreshing soda made right in front of you, home-made gelato, and nosh on savory European style baked bread as we stroll through the local Farmers Market.
Along with sampling food we will also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, and enjoy gorgeous views of St. Anthony Falls as we walk along the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. You'll learn about the history of both these neighborhoods including a stroll along the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll taste and chat with other food-loving guests, and leave the tour with an appreciation for these distinct neighborhoods that most tourist never see!
- Unique mouth watering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Authentic Thai sampler from Minnesota's first Thai restaurant
- Variety of Minnesota brewed draft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- European style bakery bread
- Minnesota made Ginger Ale
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Noreat Mud (only in private tours)
*Some tastings are only available on specific tour dates. Tastings subject to change without notice.
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Our Tour begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street)
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
If these tour times do not work for you, and you have a large group, please check out the FAQ and Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.