Eat & Sip
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure! We will stroll through the "Broadway" Theatre District and view a building that set the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer making with a local brewery. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. You will participate in beer sampling and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
2:00pm Saturdays (May - Oct)
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- All about sourcing local with Heirloom Corn Bread with ghost pepper cheese, scallions and honey butter; served with a house made cocktail
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
Additional food options for private tours
- Mouthwatering flat bread pizza at a local hot spot
- Sinfully delicious variety of cupcakes
- Sip on warm and comforting loose leaf tea
- Variety of a delicious French pastry; the Macaroon
Tasting menus and food stops are subject to change without notice. At this time, we can provide an alternative menu for these food options: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, pork-free, shellfish-free, vegetarian or vegan. However, we cannot guarantee that the food or drinks on the tour were made in a facility free of the following items: peanuts, tree-nuts, dairy, shellfish, meat or other food allergies.
Starting and ending location is in Metro Building outside Hell’s Kitchen. Exact location is 86 S 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine. If bad weather occurs, tour will be enjoyed inside via skyways.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.