- As seen on Twin Cities Live
- 4 1/2 hour guided tour of the Twin Cities best chocolate delicacies with wine pairings
- Saturdays 12:00 - 4:30pm; March - May
- Transportation provided with our temperature controlled coach bus
- 5 amazing chocolate stops, with unique chocolate tastings at each
- Private tour & behind the scenes look at how fine chocolates are made, wine pairings, learn about cacao beans and tips for wine pairings, chocolate history and meet local chocolatiers
- Tour limited to 30 people, advance tickets required
- Begins & ends at 579 Selby Ave, St Paul
Do you love fine chocolates …? Do you enjoy wine with your chocolate…? If so, come join us on the Twin Cities only chocolate and wine tour! You will enjoy the best chocolate delicacies and wine the twin cities has to offer, all while being chauffeured around in a warm cozy coach bus.
We will start our afternoon at a unique chocolate establishment where you’ll get to enjoy a wine pairing and explore high grade chocolate bars offering a full range of cacao percentages. You’ll learn tips for wine and chocolate pairing and sample the newest craze, the cacao nib. At their chocolate museum we’ll learn all about the cacao bean and the mysteries of chocolate.
Next go behind the scenes with a local chocolatier and learn about how they make award winning truffles with “first cut” cacao bean premium European chocolate. From there get ready for gooey turtles and their signature Chicago Mix Popcorn at a local favorite since 1932. Then, of course we have to stop at one of the Twin Cities best bakeries and enjoy 2 types of brownies; Brownie Enormous and Butterboy Enormous.
We’ll end the tour at the "best truffles in the country, possibly the world!” according to Oprah on the Oprah Winfrey show. Here we’ll meet local chocolatiers, enjoy a wine pairing, and learn about their amazing truffles. Just wait; once you sample one of these truffles you’ll know why Oprah raves about them!
Don't miss this limited time only seasonal tour!
- Oprah's "best truffles in the country, possibly the world" paired with a dessert wine
- Gooey caramel pecan turtle from a local favorite since 1932
- Wine pairing with variety of fine chocolate bars ranging in cacao percentages
- Sinfully delicious chocolate Brownie Enormous and chocolate Butterboy Enormous brownies from on of the best local bakeries
- Newly popular cacao nibs
- Award winning truffles featuring Felchlin grand cru-couverture
- Can't leave here without their famous Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice.
Our Tour begins at Dr. Chocolate's (579 Selby Ave, St Paul)
Booking availability: Ticket are available for sale until 8am the Friday before the tour.
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 12 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive
notice the day before the tour if minimums are achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully
refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled.
The tour is held rain, snow or shine.
If these tour times do not work for you, and you have a large group, please check out the FAQ and
Contact Us to arrange for a private tour.