Minneapolis Eat & Sip Tour
What You Need to Know
- 3 hour walking tour downtown Minneapolis
- Saturdays 2:00 - 5:00pm; or book your own date and time with our private tours
- Flat route with slight inclines and declines, approximately .8 mile, standing a lot of the time, bathrooms available at some stops
- 5 stops, with 10-12 tastings
- Tour limited to 12 people, advance tickets required. Private Tours available for larger groups.
- Must be at least 21 to join the tour with a valid ID
- Begins at LaSalle Plaza (800 LaSalle Plaza), located on Hennepin Ave between 8th & 9th Street; ends at Metro Building (80 9th Street S)
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure! We will stroll through the "Broadway" Theatre District and view a building that set the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer making with a local brewery. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. You'll enjoy drinks along the way and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
- All about sourcing local with a hummus plater featuring grilled flatbread, veggie crudo, white bean, sweet potato hummus with pimento goat cheese, served with a house made cocktail
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
Additional food options for private tours
- Mouth watering flat bread pizza at a local hot spot
- Sinfully delicious variety of cupcakes
- Sip on warm and comforting loose leaf tea
- Variety of a delicious French pastry; the Macaroon
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
LocationOur Tour begins inside at LaSalle Plaza (800 LaSalle Plaza)
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Must be at least 21 to join the tour with a valid ID.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.Book a Tour