Downtown St. Paul Food Tour
11-2pm Saturdays (June - October)
- Must eat on any Minnesotans list – Walleye Fingers from the land of 10,000 lakes
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
- Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef features bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
$47 per person
Starting location begins at Kellogg Mall Park (62 E Kellogg Blvd), located on Kellogg Blvd at the intersection of Minnesota Street and Kellogg Blvd; ends at 426 St Peter Street.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine. If bad weather occurs, tour will be enjoyed inside via skyways.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.